Friday 8 November 2019

18 undertale - gaining the trust of the dogi couple

Dear Readers,

The next area had a sign that warned of a "Dog Marriage", whatever that was.

I got attacked by a Lesser Dog! It was a fearsome looking figure in a suit of armour with sword and shield. All fearsome apart from its cute smiling doggy face. It attacked by yapping and leaping cutely at me. Aw :)

It had like five different options that all said "Pet", so I petted away! I was able to spare after just one pet, but I kept petting and its head kept stretching and stretching! It was pretty funny and ridiculous :)

This area had a nice clue about the switch I needed to press to proceed.

I was then stopped by these two hooded dogs carrying axes. They smelled all around before attacking. They were a Dogi couple kissing each other. They were Dogamy and Dogaressa and they attacked with hearts and huge axes. I tried re-sniff and then I tried rolling around to smell like a puppy before re-sniffing. They were more accepting and so, I pet them and they were so amazed and mind expanded that a puppy was petting other puppies that I was able to spare both right away! They thanked me and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment