Wednesday 13 November 2019

23 undertale - the final and most deadly challenge before town

Dear Readers,

I continued and crossed a long bridge. A valley with trees was far below. At the other side were Sans and Papyrus.

Papyrus said this was my final and most deadly challenge, The Guantlet of Deadly Terror!

At this, deadly obstacles showed up out of nowhere. There was a mace, a spear, a cute doggie on a rope, a cannon, another spear and a flaming torch. He said he was going to activate them all but then there was a pause. I didn't do anything.

Sans asked what the holdup was? Papyrus said there was no holdup! Another pause. Again, I did nothing. Not sure if I could either? Papyrus then said this was too easy and he wanted to be classy about it, so he made all that dangerous stuff go away, before going away himself, laughing a brave laugh.

I caught up to Sans and he said he didn't know what his brother was going to do now. He advised me to understand blue attacks.

I continued and reached Snowdin Town! The sight of such a friendly town filled me with determination! Nice friendly winter town music too!

I went into the shop and there was a friendly bunny lady serving. I chatted with her about stuff. She asked if I was a tourist. I asked her what there was to do around here and she talked about basic RPG town features that were here. Her sister ran the inn. She also talked about Sans and Papyrus who were amusing and made things a lot more interesting since they arrived. I asked her about history and she talked about how monsters all lived in the ruins and decided to leave. Some fuzzy ones like her stayed here in Snowdin. I asked her about her life and she said it was a little claustrophobic but they all still hoped for freedom, which kept them going on. She sold food and equipment. I didn't buy anything.

Wow! Chatting with her really gives a face to the monsters :)

I went next door to chat with her sister and her kid, who talked about staying at an inn making your HP go beyond max. I didn't stay.

Further on were two other bunnies. One was suspicious of the other. The other had a "bunbun" on a leash, which was kinda strange to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment