Tuesday 5 November 2019

15 undertale - petting doggo

Dear Readers,

In the area of the forest I wasn't allowed to move, I moved anyway and got interruped by a masked dog that popped up from behind its counter at its... sentry station I guess, and it started talking. Time to learn more battle stuff in a fun way!

The dog wondered out loud if something moved or if it was its imagination. It was only able to see moving things. If there was something like a human they saw moving, it would make sure they would never move again. Its name was Doggo and battle begun!

Doggo blocked the way, holding two knives, looking around shiftily. It was wearing a doggie a-shirt and pants with a spotty pattern. It was easily excited by movement alright and its hobbies included squirrels. It swished a blue sword at me, asking me not to move an inch. I didn't move and the blue attack went right over me. Nice way to learn this strategy :)

I gave Doggo a petting. It got all excited, going wan wan! I was then able to spare :)

It got all nervous about being pet by seemingly no one and said it needed to go get some dog treats. It ducked down behind its counter. I rang its bell and it came up, but saw no one! I did this a few times and it wondered if it was Sans or Papyrus doing the ringing. Hehe :)

I decided to leave them be. I went ahead and found that someone was... smoking dog treats? :/

Then I went onto the next area, where Sans was waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment