Monday 25 November 2019

35 undertale - almost spotted by undyne

Dear Readers,

I continued through the swampy area and saw an echo flower that said it swore it saw something behind the rushing water.

I spotted a camera behind the lower waterfall. Strange... like the one I saw earlier?

Behind the upper waterfall was a room with an old tutu lying on the ground. I equipped the old tutu, replacing the faded ribbon I was wearing.

Beyond here was an area with long grass and rather dramatic lighting! It shone on my back and made a shadow cast in front of me as I went right.

I walked into the long grass and something happened. The camera shifted up and showed Papyrus meeting Undyne, who was in full armour. He was to give his daily report about me, the human. He said he fought me, valiantly, but he was unable to capture me even though he tried very hard. She said she was going to take my soul herself.

He protested, saying she didn't have to destroy me. She gave him a glare and he backed off. He looked sad and worried. He said he'd help her any way he could. Then he walked off.

I was able to start moving again, but as soon as I rustled through the long grass, it alerted Undyne! Dramatic music started playing as she took aim at me. I stopped moving. She looked around a moment before disappearing into the shadows. I walked out of the long grass and heard someone behind me. It was the kid from earlier who idolised Undyne. They were really excited, asking me if I saw the way she was staring at me. They thought it was awesome and they were so jealous! They asked what did I do to get her attention? They said let's go watch her beat up some bad guys! Then they ran ahead of me, falling on their face before getting back up and continuing.

They didn't know this Undyne was after me. I stayed as determined as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment