Monday 2 December 2019

42 undertale - humming with shyren, onionsan's secret ambition

Dear Readers,

In the next area I got attacked by Shyren.

A siren I guess, but shy. Too shy to sing her deadly song. I decided to ask her to smile. Didn't do much, but Aaron approved of it... Hrm... :/

Conduct didn't do much either, just made me vulnerable to electric attacks. Good thing her attacks were mild.

Then I decided to hum. She turned to show her scary face and was much more enthusiastic about singing, sending out deadly attack notes! At least now I was able to spare.

Cute monster girl character honestly but also unsettling, especially that tail fin thing at the side of her head. Yikes!

I was too scared to proceed with low health so I went back to the save point. On the way, Onionsan started talking to me again, telling me a secret. They wanted to start a band called the Red Hot Chibi Peppers. They only thought of the name. Cute name though :) They asked if I thought they'd be popular. I said Yeah :)

They said they thought so too!

Nice little chat there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment