Saturday 21 December 2019

61 undertale - rematch with undyne!

Dear Readers,

I was face to face with Undyne in battle, again! No armour this time though, just her and her spear.

She said she had been defeated, her house was in shambles... she even failed to befriend me. She didn't care if I was her guest anymore, she called for one final rematch! All out on both sides!!! The only way she could regain her lost pride! She let me have the first attack.

I decided to Spare her. She goaded me on more but I spared her more. She complained about it getting hot in here. Eventually, the only option I had left was to choose a "Fake Attack", which dealt 1 HP of damage. She observed that I couldn't muster the intent to hurt her. She dropped her spear and said she didn't actually want to hurt me either. She said she was first sickened by my saccharine shtick, but the way I hit her now reminded her of someone she used to train with. Now she knew I wasn't a wimpy loser, I was now a wimpy loser with a big heart! She said this with a big grin! She said I was just like him... Who did she mean?

Maybe Asgore. She said it seemed that he and I were fated to fight, but knowing him he probably didn't want to. She told me to talk to him and maybe I could persuade him to let me go home. She said eventually, some mean human would fall down here and she'd take their soul instead. She said that made sense, right? with a chuckle. Then she said if I did hurt Asgore, she'd take the human souls, cross the barrier, and beat the hell out of me. She grinned again and said that's what friends were for, right? Then she said let's get out of this flaming house!

Outside her house, she said we'll have to hang out again another time! Only, it had to be somewhere else. In the meantime, she was gonna go hang with Papyrus. She said if I needed her, to drop by Snowdin! Also, if I needed help, just give Papyrus a ring! She'd be able to talk too since they'll be in the same spot! She said see ya later punk! and then she left.

Her house looked like it was crying with all the fire inside it. Fire was the only thing living there now.

I called Papyrus and Undyne a few times. Some nice humorous dialogue from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment