Wednesday 18 December 2019

58 undertale - undyne's perfect revenge

Dear Readers,

I was now going to get a taste of Undyne's perfect revenge... by becoming her bestie!

I wasn't able to leave. She said I wasn't leaving.

I looked through the window. She said Papyrus normally nails the landing.

I examined the piano and Undyne said Alphys' friend came over one time and just laid seductively on it, eating grapes. She didn't really like him but admired his lifestyle.

I looked inside the bone drawer. There was no bones in there now, only a small white dog, winking at me. That thing works fast!

She didn't really like the hob, saying she preferred cooking her food with fire magic. Her silverware included little swords and axes. She had a fridge that heated food rather than kept it cool as she didn't like cold food! Haha :)

She had a giant sword and said humans sucked, but our history ruled. She said humans wielded swords up to 10 times our size! She prompted me on it being true or false... I said it was False. She said I was a liar and said she read Alphys' human history book collection. She said she knew all about our giant swords, colossal, alien-fighting robots, supernatural princesses... and that there was no way I was gonna fool her. Yikes... she really has just been reading manga! I had an option to say true as well when I talked to her again about it and she said Alphys made this big sword especially.

I examined the door and she said no nerds were allowed in her room! Except maybe... some nerds.

She also had a teacup in the shape of a fish.

She told me to sit at the freakin' table, calling me a little nerd. All while being smiley and friendly.

I sat at the table and she went to fix me a drink, putting some stuff on the counter and on the stove. She asked me what I would like to drink.

I didn't have an option, so I decided to move. At this she flung a spear through the table, yelling at me to not get up!!! She yelled at me to sit down and enjoy myself as I was the guest!!!

She then told me to point the spear she just threw at whatever it was I wanted to drink. I looked up the various responses online and tried them out, getting funny dialogue :) I tried them all before eventually picking tea, which she got to making for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment