Tuesday 17 December 2019

57 undertale - papyrus, master of psychology, establishes the friendship challenge

Dear Readers,

I stepped into Undyne's house, following Papyrus. He said to her that I brought a gift for her, all on my own!

She said thanks, that she'd put it with the others. She took the bone-shaped gift and put it in a drawer with all the other bone-shaped gifts she had gotten. Yikes!

She then asked if they were ready to start. Papyrus then said whoopsy doopsy! He had to go to the bathroom! He told us to have fun... and then he suddenly ran and leaped through the window! Smash!

Undyne was speechless. Then she looked at me, asking me why was I here? To rub my victory in her face? To humiliate her even further? Was that it? I said No.

She then asked me why was I here? Then she clicked, and said I thought I was gonna be friends with her, right? I said Yes!

She grinned and said how delightful! and she accepted! Then she was like NOT! She asked me why would she ever be friends with me? If I wasn't her houseguest, she'd beat me up right then and there! She said since I was the enemy of everyone's hopes and dreams, I would NEVER be her friend. Then she told me to get out of her house...

Suddenly, Papyrus came back to the window! He said dang! What a shame... He thought Undyne could be friends with me but... he guessed he overestimated her, saying she wasn't up to the challenge. Then he walked away...

She said she'd show him! She could make friends with a wimp like me anyday! WOW... talk about Papyrus, Master of Psychology! I thought he was just being some kind of savant! He knows what he's doing though!... I think...

Undyne made a serious grin at me, telling me we weren't just going to be friends... we were going to be BESTIES! She said she was going to make me like her so much, I wouldn't be able to think about anyone else! She laughed an anime fufu laugh, and said it was the PERFECT REVENGE!

She got all sweet then and said why don't I have a seat?

Music got all happy and friendly, even though I wasn't able to leave! Leaving so soon? she said... and then she was like NO YOU'RE NOT!... Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment