Sunday 8 December 2019

48 undertale - snail race and undyne's not at home

Dear Readers,

I visited Napstablook's snail farm.

They were the only employee now and didn't want the boss to get angry at them, especially when it was themself! They said their only customer was a hairy guy that used to visit but not anymore. Who was that? Asgore?

In the pen were snails. One normal one and some weird shaped ones that spoke and counted money.

To the right was the minigame thundersnail. I tried it a couple of times and it was pretty cute. The music was all action-like and the snails were all slow and wriggly. I followed the tips on the Undertale wiki to see the different outcomes.

Afterwards I took the left path, leading to Undyne's house. The dummy... or at least a dummy was here, uttering something nonsensical. It was quiet here. I knocked on the door and no one was home. I confirmed it was her house by ringing Papyrus. I should ring him more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment