Monday 16 December 2019

56 undertale - papyrus' super subtle master friendship plan!

Dear Readers,

I decided to follow Undyne back to the swampy area after I helped her.

I walked through that path with the crystals and mushrooms and echo flowers, saying the same things over and over. There's always a slightly sad feeling when retracing steps through an area you've covered and found all the surprises already.

I went back to the turtle shop and to the south was the river person! Kinda like the Grim Reaper only friendlier. I was now able to go to previously visited areas! Woo! Got some amusing animations and quips and a tip about how to find Temmie Village too!

I went back to the swamp land, Waterfall and visited Undyne's house. Papyrus was there when I arrived! He asked if I was ready to hang out with Undyne and he had a plan to make us great friends! He said to stand behind him and to give her this thing she liked as a present that he handed me.

He knocked on the door and the music from within stopped. The door opened and there was Undyne, dressed in her regular civilian gear. She asked Papyrus if he was ready for his extra-private, one-on-one training.

He said "You bet I am! And I've brought a friend!" at which he promptly stepped aside, revealing me! So much for the subtle plan!

She was about to greet me in a friendly way when she froze, stared at me, stared at Papyrus, who grinned back and then she stared at me again, saying "Why don't. You two. Come in?"

Papyrus ran in excitedly. I had a chance to leave but then Papyrus whisper shouted at me, saying I couldn't escape friendship!!

Oh boy... what has he done to me this time! I walked in to Undyne's home...

No comments:

Post a Comment