Sunday 22 December 2019

62 undertale - reflecting on my journey with calls to papyrus and undyne!

Dear Readers,

Undyne left to hang out with Papyrus, so I decided to visit them in Snowdin!

Papyrus said he was so glad Undyne and I were friends now! He said we went together like pasta and burning! Undyne complained about the cold here and he talked about how the rent was cheap. His brother paid for it! The coolshed pun was nice too :) Papyrus and Undyne have great comedic dialogue together!

I back tracked some more and got more dialogue from Papyrus... I even met and chatted with some monsters that attacked me before! It was nice :)

I also got commentary from Papyrus over puzzles solved and past. How very DVD :)

I got some nice dialogue from Undyne when retracing my steps through Waterfall. She said she relaxed in the room behind the waterfall sometimes. She joked about hating relaxing and loving being stressed out lol.

Walking further through Waterfall, it was nice not being attacked! It was also nice enjoying Undyne's commentary about her encounter with me earlier!

I even tried taking the umbrella different places but I could only take it so far. I had to turn around and take it all the way back. Very considerate of Asgore to have these umbrella stations though :)

While in the dump, Undyne shared the story of how this was where she met Alphys! Nice story :)

I learned the turtle who owned the shop was Gerson, the Hammer of Justice, the toughest monster that ever lived.

I even called in that area where Papyrus abruptly called me while being chased! All three of us discussed that moment. A great one to relive!

I got back to the water cooler at last. I spent quite a while retracing my steps and enjoying extra dialogue! I gotta call Papyrus and Undyne a lot more from now on :)

Someone from Waterfall was at the water cooler. They came here to Hotland especially to get some water... I guess they didn't have enough haha :)

Up ahead were two guards blocking the way north. I couldn't do or say anything to get past them. Undyne said she wasn't gonna tell them off either. Meanie...

South was the boat person and east was the big laboratory, which was the only new way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment