Friday 13 December 2019

53 undertale - dramatic face-off with undyne for my soul!

Dear Readers,

After saving Undyne's fan, I kept going onward. I came across a big crevice in some rocks where the path led. I looked up and on top of the rocks, was Undyne. In the background were some kind of pipes and other structures in some red-looking area. Undyne declared once again that with seven human souls, King Asgore would become a god...

She said they collected six thus far. With my seventh and final soul, this world would be transformed. Firstly, she was going to tell the tragic tale of her people, since I made it this far.

She was about to tell the story when she dramatically and loudly declared she wouldn't bother, as I was going to die! Booming and dramatic music played as she revealed her face! She looked tough with her eyepatch and intense expressions. She had some over the top expressions too.

She said I was standing in the way of everybody's hopes and dreams! Alphys' history books made her think humans were cool with our... giant robots and flowery swordswomen? huh...?

But me? To her I was just a coward, hiding behind that kid so I could run away from her again! I also had this wimpy goody-two-shoes-schtick. She said in a mocking voice how I was making SUCH a difference by hugging random strangers. She then said it would be more valuable to everyone if I were DEAD! She said my continued existence was a crime! My life was all that stood between them and their freedom! She said monsters were united in this moment and she was gonna show me how determined monsters could be! She told me to step forward when I was ready!

A save point appeared next to me and not a moment too soon! What a dramatic anime-like speech she gave! The epic music was pretty cool too! I saved and stepped forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment