Thursday 26 December 2019

66 undertale - first taste of hotland's conveyor belts

Dear Readers,

There was a backdoor out of Alphys' lab/house, so I went out into Hotland. Undyne and Papyrus said they knew nothing about the place. They would combine their powers but it was still zero, but Undyne insisted it was a BIG zero!

I walked a few steps out of the lab and got a notification on the phone Alphys gave me. It said she realised she didn't watch Undyne fight me.

After a few more steps I got another update. This would keep going as I kept walking! This one said she'd ask Undyne about it later. Man... what if I had killed Undyne without killing anyone else? She then said she had to guide me in the meantime. I like her 90s/2000s emoticon things :)

On the next screen Hotland was in full swing. Conveyor belts, puzzles and music. The music was electronic and mysterious. I was alone again on this next part of my journey, apart from Alphys' updates and help!

Undyne said she rode on a conveyor belt once and found out pretty fast they made her sick. 9000 times and she said it was awesome! Papyrus said to stop calling and making her say gross things!

I encountered a Vulkin, a little blushing volcano creature, who thinks its lava can help people. Yikes. It tried zapping me with lightning bolts. I tried to encourage and that made it attack harder! It wasn't helping but it did make them spare-able.

Alphys said she was gonna ring me in a minute.

On the next screen were steam vents. Undyne said they helped with transportation, but weren't good if you were wearing a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment