Tuesday 3 December 2019

43 undertale - solving the music puzzle

Dear Readers,

Onion san didn't have anything else to talk about, so I moved on.

Another sign said the northern room hid a great treasure. I went there and just saw a piano, some directions on the wall and another sign that talked about a haunting song playing down the corridor, asking me if I wouldn't play along, saying the first 8 were fine. I could play 5 notes but didn't know what order in which to play them... I might come back later.

I went back to the corridor, reading signs about the soul taking power of the monsters. Humans weren't able to take a monster's soul, which disappears when it dies. It would take a large amount of power to steal a monster's soul. The exception being a species of monster called a "Boss Monster.", which is strong enough to persist after death. A human could absorb this soul, but this has never happened and now it never will. Hmm...

Further on, there was a spotlight and rain coming down on a statue with dry structures at its feet. It seemed very important somehow.

Further on again was a place where I could borrow an umbrella! I took one. I went back to the statue and placed the umbrella there. Music started playing. Some notes appeared too! They read: button, up, right, button, down, down, right.

I went back to the piano and played these 7 notes and a door appeared! I went through and found a legendary artifact, deciding to take it.

However, I was carrying too many dogs?! When was I carrying dogs? I let one go and it absorbed the artifact! Then it ran away! I got some dog residue though. Oh well. I went back to the umbrellas and took another one before moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment