Friday 27 December 2019

67 undertale - tsunderplane and pyrope

Dear Readers,

Still navigating Hotland, I had an encounter with a Tsunderplane, a plane with a girly hat on it.

It got in the way, not on purpose or anything. I never liked the tsundere fetish but I like the way this game makes fun of it :) It blushes and glows green when I approach, but not too close. I like the way this is executed :) with planes you have to get close to but not actually touch. It's clever.

I got status updates from Alphys, about how she was so nervous about calling. I then got a call but the person hung up. It was her of course :)

Pyrope encountered me. Big flamey head with a toothy grin and some kind of rope body and shoes, or is that scissors? Heating up made the screen go wavy and it liked it. It didn't like cooling down so much. Inviting it to hang out made it say a pun about it being all tied up.

Double encounter with Tsunderplane and Vulkin too. Tsunderplane didn't like that Vulkin was paying attention to me. I spared Vulkin first and then Tsunderplane.

Double encounter with two Pyropes as well. I was able to spare them both at once, thankfully.

I used some steam vents and found a frying pan, but I left it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment