Saturday 28 December 2019

68 undertale - keep moving through orange obstacles

Dear Readers,

On the next screen, Alphys finally got the courage to ring me and tell me about orange lasers and obstacles. I needed to keep moving when going through them to not be affected, though I saw this already with the Pyropes.

Papyrus teased Undyne about ringing Alphys about the weather. She said there was an incoming front of SHUT UP! She couldn't stay mad at him and then he asked when was she mad at him? Haha :) he always makes me smile!

As I passed through obstacles, Alphys made more updates about overcoming phone call anxiety and freaking out about Undyne calling her about the weather. She posted a selfie but it was actually a bin with lots of filters over it... old internet ones by the sounds of it :)

After turning off the lasers, the path split. Alphys recommended I go right, so I'll do that.

My left Joy-Con's battery depleted completely and I got a notification saying so, so I stopped the game to charge it. Will play more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment