Tuesday 10 December 2019

50 undertale - meeting temmie!

Dear Readers,

I left the turtle's shop and continued east, coming across more history signs.

They said the monsters were beaten by the humans so they surrendered. Seven of the humans' greatest magicians sealed them underground with a magic spell. It was a seal where anything could enter through, but only beings with a powerful soul could leave. The only way to reverse the spell was if a huge power, equivalent to seven human souls, attacked the barrier. It would then be destroyed. This cursed place had no entrances or exits and there was no way a human could come here. The monsters said they would be trapped down here forever.

Well, I'm here now so... maybe this will all change.

Special enemy Temmie appeared in front of me to defeat me! It was a cute little dog-like thing with catgirl features! It was also quivering intensely!

I tried flexing and Temmie protested, saying muscles weren't cute! Aaron appeared and disagreed. Temmie went upside down and their eyes turned to Xes. I then just had to deal with Aaron, though I wanted to hang out with Temmie more.

Afterwards I was attacked by Moldsmal, but one of them turned into Moldbygg! I unhugged it and then I was able to spare. Whew!

I navigated the path ahead of light-up mushrooms and found a path south to... Temmie Village!

No comments:

Post a Comment