Monday 9 December 2019

49 undertale - visiting the turtle's shop

Dear Readers,

I went east and visited a store run by a turtle.

I chatted with them about stuff for a while. The emblem they told me was the emblem for the kingdom of monsters, called the Delta Rune. The triangles symbolise the monsters and the wings symbolise the angel or something. The prophecy is that the angel is someone from the surface who will set the monsters free, or a bleaker interpretation calls it the angel of death, a harbinger of destruction. In the turtle's opinion, they just think it's neat!

I guess that angel's me then... in whatever choice I make in this game.

The king the turtle calls Fluffybuns. They said they can't remember why they call him that but maybe if I came back much later they'd remember. I'll do that!

I asked about Undyne and the turtle said she was considered a hero around here and she was asking about me too. The turtle suggested I watch my hide and buy some items before laughing.

I didn't buy anything. I left the shop and went down to the river. No river person here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment