Sunday 15 December 2019

55 undertale - undyne chases me into hotland

Dear Readers,

I stood before Undyne, who had collapsed from the heat on the bridge. There was a water cooler nearby and I decided to help her out.

I gave her a cup of water. She shook, got up, looked around, looked at me, and then... she walked back the other way to the swamp area.

I walked after her. Sans was now gone from where he was sleeping at the guard station. I called Papyrus who noted I was finally in Hotland! He wondered where Sans was as he was supposed to be doing his job. Sans then said not to worry, that he was here! Papyrus then breathed a sigh of relief! Wait a tick... how did Sans say that on the phone? Yikes! :)

The welcoming marquee had no music now and the howling wind was just a breeze, filling me with determination when I got back to the last save point. Ahhh!

I kept going back and met someone I never saw before, a grumpy Goomba looking dude. He was grumpy that monsters today didn't appreciate what makes a great puzzle. He told me to push the block nearby but got all grouchy when I went near it and said never mind. Hmm... I decided to reload my save... several times but he told me that I was doing it wrong no matter how I tried to push the block. Oh well... I moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment