Friday 20 December 2019

60 undertale - a cookery lesson with undyne

Dear Readers,

Undyne suddenly decided that if Papyrus wasn't here to have his cooking lesson, I was to have the lesson in his place.

She swept everything off the counter onto the floor and declared that nothing had brought Papyrus and her closer than cooking! That meant if she gave me the lesson, we would become closer than I can ever imagine!

She jumped at me, grabbed me by the head and put me down next to the counter. We started with the sauce. She stomped her foot and some vegetables dropped onto the counter. She told me to envision them as my greatest enemy. To please her, I decided to pound in a strong way.

She cheered! She said our hearts were uniting against these healthy ingredients! She took her turn and splattered vegetables all over the wall. She said we'll just scrape it into a bowl later.

Next up were noodles! With another stomp, noodles fell down onto the stove. She didn't talk about being fierce with them, only that she bought store brand. I decided to put them in carefully. She was on board with it.

Next up was stirring. She said the rule of thumb was that the more you stir, the better it is! She told me to stir and so I stirred. She wanted me to stir harder and harder. She eventually got fed up and took over, stabbing the pot with her spear, making it all bent and out of shape! She was delighted though!

The final step was to turn up the heat and let the stovetop symbolise my passion! Let my hopes and dreams turn into burning fire! She ordered me to turn up the heat and I did but I hesitated turning it up more, despite her insistence. She took over again and went too far! Then FWOOM!

Her house was all red and fire. She was still delighted though. She said no wonder Papyrus sucked at cooking! Then she said what's next? Scrapbooking? Friendship bracelets?

Then she stopped smiling and said she really screwed this up. She couldn't force me to like her. She said some people just don't get along with each other. She said she understood if I felt that way about her. She said if we couldn't be friends, that was okay. Because, if we weren't friends, then that meant she could destroy me without regret!

It cut to the battle screen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment