Friday 19 June 2020

12 travis strikes again: no more heroes - reading the ramen blog and t-shirt shop in the trailer hangout

Dear Readers,

Now for more hanging out in my trailer. I checked out my sweet PC, which has a triple monitor setup! Here I could check out the t-shirt shop and the Ramen Blog.

The t-shirt shop interface is absolutely rad. It's got the aesthetic of the Finder from the Apple Macintosh System 6! I love it :)

In the t-shirt store, there were far too many games featured to go into detail about right now, but I will say right now I'm interested in Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, SteamWorld Dig 2, Undertale, Minit, and of course, Travis Strikes Again. 

Mettaton features on the Undertale one. That's nice :)

There was also the option to unlock all of them for free "As an apology for the inconvenience." That's nice of them, though I don't remember what the inconvenience was. I didn't unlock any of them yet.

I checked the Ramen Blog. Still has the same Macintosh aesthetic and I like the pretend banner ads that are all pixelly :)

Only two entries unlocked here from when I came across them in the game. It looks like Travis Touchdown wrote them himself! They make for an entertaining read, and there's a rating system in points!

Tokyo Shoyu was -50,000 points as penalty for not coming with beer. I had to look up what potstickers were and it seems they're a type of dumpling.

Hakata Tonkotsu was -10,000,000 points, again as penalty for beer not being available! He got free refills though! Although... maybe that would mean he'd need the beer even more.

On both of these, they're rated "Delicious!" and I was also able to give a thumbs up on them!

I quite like these blogs and maybe I can learn a thing or two from reading them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment