Thursday 25 June 2020

18 travis strikes again: no more heroes - chatting with bruno san marino and red ribbon of the 25th ward about the death balls

Dear Readers,

On The Road in green screen visual novel land, I continued talking with Bruno San Marino and Red Ribbon, who had just introduced themselves.

Bruno said it was a bit complicated to explain and asked if I had a minute. I said not really, so keep it short and sweet.

Red then proceeded to give me the quick version.

Bruno knew I was searching for the 3D devices known as Death Balls.

Red said their mission was to let me know where the connecting points to the Death Balls were.

I asked them where they were?

Red said they came from a place called the 25th Ward, but it vanished, so they were sent here until their next destination was decided. I said I never heard of the 25th Ward and I was like whatever, before asking them again where the balls were? They told me to take it easy.

I told them if they messed with an assassin, their next destination would be a world of darkness.

Bruno said they'd like to avoid that alright. Red said there was a place called Nightmare Burger down the road and that there would be a Japanese guy waiting for me there. He said to follow that guy's lead.

I asked if that was it and they said yeah, that telling me the connecting points was their mission. I asked if I could ask one more thing. They said sure, what was it?

I asked them why the 25th Ward vanished? Bruno said it was a manmade natural disaster, a rezoning project called the Rage Earth plan, or in other words "exclusivity cleansing" or even "genocide," to put it negatively.

I said that uh... that sucked. Bruno said they'd see me in the next space-time! Red said they'd hitch a ride next time! I said I couldn't take both of them. Bruno said to do them a favour and slap on a sidecar!

Both of them vanished with a weird effect. I said they both talked too much.

And that was it. Bruno and Red were gone. I couldn't fathom where they came from or where they were going and why, but I took their word and drove to Nightmare Burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment