Monday 15 June 2020

8 travis strikes again: no more heroes - snazzy dialogue and fighting with electro triple star

Dear Readers,

I took an elevator to a place where Electro Triple Star was waiting for me.

He introduced himself as the protagonist of the amazing hit game, Electric Thunder Tiger.

I said I knew him and that I played that game for days at the arcade! I said the industrial monster designs were badass and his Big Cannon was even more awesome! I said he was a video game superstar and my hero!

He asked me why do we fight? I said blood, that it got my blood rushing. I asked him if he felt it too and he said electricity was his blood. He said my arrival got his electricity rushing and he saw it as a bad omen.

He asked if I had a family. I said yeah. He asked if they were important to me. I asked how many answers were there to that question? I asked him if he had family. He said he was unable to protect his beloved family and that fighting him would make my family grieve. I said not to worry, as I would send him on his way back to his family.

SSSSsssssnazzy dialogue! :D I love this weird 2001-like laser corridor effect going on here too.

He said maybe it was because this was an action game, but the only stage prepared for us was one on which to fight. I was like what, he wanted to do a BBQ together? and that I'd pass on that.

He said alright, and told me to draw my sword. I said ok and told him to power up, telling him that once this text dialogue box disappears, we were doing this!

The music had sirens and had like this "den den den" kind of sound, a bit like the Mortal Kombat remix thing. He attacked with electricity and spawned a few enemies too. I just had to dodge a bit, attack a lot and got all his health down.

When I did, he asked me if I lived up to my name. He said I was good and that I was wasting my life as an assassin. He advised me to live in the world of video games!

I told him that games were supposed to be played, not lived. (I didn't expect Travis Touchdown to say that)

He said he wanted me to be in his next game and that he'd text me later. He also said to contact him anytime I liked.

I was like whatever and told him to hurry up and change phase, expecting this to not be the end. He said as you wish!

I was like seriously? and called him Bat S. crazy and told him I liked it! He called upon electricity with body and soul and declared his Electronic Shooting Star move.

For Phase 2 I had to destroy four lights at the poles of the arena without getting electrocuted and attacked by swarms of enemies. It took a small bit of dodging but I got it.

He said that was a deep break and I said it felt darn good. He said this wasn't over yet! I was like no way and he said he was especially strong tonight. He told me to defeat him and take this world in my hands!

After this I died as I had very low health. Oh well. I'll try again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment