Saturday 20 June 2020

13 travis strikes again: no more heroes - reading a fax from k in the hangout trailer

Dear Readers,

Next thing to check out in the trailer were the faxes. Kinda strange but why not. I had one fax to look at...

It was No. 10100 K

Wow... a letter to me from someone named K, strongly discouraging me from using the Death Drive MKII console. They said it would do damage and bring death to its players... bit late to say that now isn't it? Well, it's now after the first game that I'm able to read the fax at all.

They go into some detail on just how damaging this machine and its amazing gameplay can be to my brain and nerve tissue.

It's funny how this game has a voice that discourages you from playing the game. It's like an older relative, or in this case with the "GOD BLESS AMERICA" signoff, an older American relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment