Saturday 27 June 2020

20 travis strikes again: no more heroes - warping to meet car wash akari

Dear Readers,

After meeting with Kamui, eating a burger and establishing that Jeane was a wisecracking anime cat not to be messed with, we all took to the road on my motorbike.

I said we were gonna top 200mph. Kamui said the "special point" called to us and the road led through... and I said Kansas?! This was gonna be interesting.

The boxes on screen flashed and we appeared at the ** Car Wash **

It looked pretty big in the scenery, like there were two of them. Kamui said it was just like a set from a movie. He said the special place was in the back so we headed there.

The music changed to some kind of suspicious going on. I noticed Kamui's nose was bleeding and he said he could feel it... we were zeroing in. He then said here it comes!

A woman showed up — an attractive-looking woman with nice hair and nice bangs. She said she was afraid they didn't do motorcycles. Kamui said she was the "special point," Tsukiyono Akari.

I was like, another Japanese person, huh...

Akari was like, a competitor, huh... saying it was a hassle.

I asked her why she was hiding out here and there must've been a reason. She asked if we could take this someplace else. She said to come around the back as she didn't want to cause any trouble here. I said in that case, let's go elsewhere, someplace with good BBQ as I was hungry.

Kamui said that was a good call.

Akari asked weren't we gonna kill her? I asked her if I looked like it? She said not anymore... she said she saw me somewhere before... a darkweb site, livestreaming assassins... she said I was champ of the assassin rankings, right? I said yeah, but that was a long time ago. She said to follow her, calling me Travis Touchdown. She knew my name alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment