Thursday 4 June 2020

21 donut county - challenging the trash king

Dear Readers,

Back at the balloon, Mira and Possum were surrounded by quadcopters with searchlights! She asked him if he had a bazooka! He said no, but he could check the dark web when we got back.

Mira said never mind and maybe they were here... for fun. She said hurry up, BK...

Meanwhile, the Trash King was showing me something in the dark. I was like THAT'S where the holes come from? and thought it was sick as heck. Trash King told me those nerds in the hot air balloon were holding me back. He said I had to learn to put myself first. He said I had to reach in and take the pickle.

I said what if my hand got stuck in the jar, like his? He insisted it wasn't stuck and he could take it out whenever. He said it was meant to inspire me.

He then told me to sign something. I sat at the desk and wowed at the branch manager job title. I asked if I'd get health insurance and he said yep, plus a brand new quadcopter.

I said huh... alright, hand me the pen.

Meanwhile, back at the hot air balloon, something weird was happening. The air was swirling around. Possum knew from the sound that a King Quadcopter was approaching and it appeared in front of the balloon. He told Mira they needed to surrender as this thing could easily pop the balloon. She said not if they blew it up first. Possum was confused. She said they were gonna use a hole.

A boss fight happened! With boss fight type music! The King Quadcopter shot out mines, blocks and lasers at the hole. I was now Mira and I took control of the hole and swallowed up the smallest mine, then catapulted it back at the King Quadcopter a few times, destroying it!

I was now Mira. I said we destroyed it and without BK's help... and I couldn't believe he abandoned us. Possum said he sold us out and wasn't surprised, calling BK a true capitalist. I said I was gonna kick his butt. I said I was gonna fix his quadcopter and smash it again!

A roaring noise happened. It was the King Quadcopter, back and with a bazooka!

Trash King spoke to us, laughing. He said we thought we could use his holes against him? He said sorry to burst our balloon, but our "friend" BK took the pickle. He then said later, nerds!! Have fun!!

BK then burst through the front door! He had balls of paper and a USB thingy. He said sorry he was late! He didn't take the pickle!

Possum said he had the hacking device! We could hack into the quadcopter and take it apart! I told BK to hold still as I was gonna Catapult him right into the quadcopter. I also told him to avoid the bazooka. He said okay and to not let him get blown up!

I swallowed up BK and shot him at the ship, then I swallowed the mines and shot them at the ship, blowing it up. I then swallowed up the pieces and there was a tornado coming out of the hole because the propellers were still active. I then used this hole tornado to completely destroy Raccoon HQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment