Thursday 2 July 2020

1 ace attorney 6 - getting spirit of justice out of the way

Dear Readers,

I've been trying to get through my 3DS digital games so I can delete them to make room for more that I can keep when the eShop eventually closes. I'm going to start with Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice, which I will call Ace Attorney 6.

The game I've kept wrapped up as a parcel on my 3DS home screen for ages after I bought it at a discount in a sale. The art features a diorama with Phoenix Wright on the left, a prosecutor on the right and girl in the centre spinning around slowly in the centre. I don't recognise these latter two characters.

I go into the game and I can skip the Capcom logo by pressing a button a couple of times. Doesn't seem too bad.

I jump into the options and see there is an option to turn off screen shaking! This is beautiful! I mean, it's a curse that games have screen shake at all nowadays but I'm glad I can turn it off here. I'd like to turn off the flashing lights as well, which happens a lot in this series. Of course I turn the screen shaking off!

I start the game and am greeted with an opening animated cutscene with enabled 3D introducing the Kingdom of Khura'in along with signs of revolution and unease.

Once again I am Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney(I've played the previous 5 games and am a big fan of the series) and I just got spooked by a cow. Of course, there's a murder to solve and someone to defend.

I'm also changing the look of my blog to feature a more dark looking screen, because screens are brighter nowadays and real life seems darker and having a bright screen would be blinding, especially during winter commutes. Hope this test works out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment