Friday 17 July 2020

16 ace attorney 6 - andistan'dhin rocks out!

Dear Readers,

I raised the possibility that Andistan'dhin could've been where the culprit could've been. The judge asked if I was accusing him and I said "don't accuse", which came up in the game as a hesitation but I accused him anyway. The crowd started fussing and everyone was outraged. Payne frantically argued left right and centre until Andistan'dhin himself said hold it!

He said he couldn't forgive the fact that I called his belief into question and he made a transformation! He let his hair down, two huge speakers came out of nowhere and he started rocking out!

His bip bip became all death metal-like, vowing to take me down! The crowd became like a rock concert audience!

With this new transformation, he went on to testify again.

No comments:

Post a Comment