Saturday 18 July 2020

17 ace attorney 6 - explaining the lights in the darkness

Dear Readers,

Andistan'dhin isn't the first rocker in the series of course. There's Gavin from Ace Attorney 4, but he wasn't all death metal like this guy is. He belted out a testimony that was novel and distracting, but still enjoyable.

I pressed his statements for amusement and clues until I got to the one about the power outage. I pointed out that he could've used the breaker at the end of the hallway to put out the lights.

I was then asked how could anyone see in the resulting darkness and I remembered the treasure box before saying I could show proof. I said I believed the victim was holding the treasure box. Everyone was perplexed.

I was asked why the victim was holding the treasure box. I had the choices that he was a devout believer, he was the security guard or he was the thief. I thought about the possibility and then chose "thief"

More shocked and outraged reactions. I was asked to show proof that the victim could've been the thief and I chose the treasure box.

No comments:

Post a Comment