Sunday 26 July 2020

25 ace attorney 6 - hanging out with athena and trucy

Dear Readers,

Hanging out with Athena and Trucy in Trucy's dressing room, I was now able to do the more adventurey parts of the game. Trucy made my attorney's badge disappear, which was pretty entertaining.

Trucy was now the sole heir to the Gramarye magician legacy and she was practising pretty hard for her big show. We got a special preview for VIPs because we're friends and family. She revealed that she was nervous and I gave her a boost with my loud "FINE!" expression of reassurance that I use for myself in the courtroom.

Bonny is introduced and she is very much like a bunny with the smile and ears and everything. She's part of the act and in an eerie way she made a comparison with tightrope walking.

After the dialogue it was time to go back to our seats and I had no option but to move. I should've examined surroundings when I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment