Wednesday 29 July 2020

28 ace attorney 6 - perceiving trucy's feelings

Dear Readers,

Athena and I went to see Trucy at the detention centre. She was good to talk to us, though she was downhearted and tired after everything. She wasn't sure how things went the way they did, including when the dragon thing fell from above.

Trucy revealed the details of the magic trick exclusively to us and told us about Mr. Reus.

When she told us she had to stay strong for her fans, my bracelet started reacting around my wrist, which meant that she was trying to hide something from me.

A quick refresh on how my perceive ability followed and I found her nervous tic to be her eyes shifting when she was saying the words "I'm fine" the poor thing...

She knew she couldn't hide anything from me and so, I told her she shouldn't keep everything inside or she'll burst. Isn't that the truth...

She said she couldn't tell me what she was keeping secret or else I wouldn't believe her anymore. I showed her my attorney badge, saying I swore I would always believe in my client to the bitter end.

I told her I would always believe in her and to have faith in me too. She said alright and then wondered if it really was her who stabbed Mr. Reus. She had a real sword and a rubber sword and always used the rubber one for the coffin piercing. She was wondering if she actually failed the switch this time and wasn't sure of herself about it.

Trucy despaired over the potential loss of being able to perform for Troupe Gramarye and got dark when she said she was ready to pay for what she did.

I told her I didn't think she did anything wrong. She was taken aback at this and I said I was questioning whether the accident was really her fault or not. I didn't have proof, but I didn't believe she'd ever make a mistake like that. I saw her practising and knew that she always got everything picture-perfect. She said she definitely remembered switching swords.

I doubled-down on my belief in her and said she would be "FINE!" which moved her to tears, saying she would believe in me too. Very dramatic anime-like moment!

But wow, I've never actually seen Trucy cry like this before. Even my memory from Ace Attorney 4, I don't remember her crying like this, and she went through a very sad time in that game. She was keeping a brave face here, but she was still a kid.

I asked her would she let me defend her and she said yes! Athena was in floods of tears as well. Trucy wanted to go ahead with her performance on opening day!

Trucy asked us to pick up a notebook that was very special to her and didn't want anyone to read it. She said it was in her blue handbag, this big and black notebook. I said we would. She then had to go for more police questioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment