Thursday 30 July 2020

29 ace attorney 6 - reunion with ema skye

Dear Readers,

Athena and I left the detention centre and headed to the Penrose Theater. Outside there we bumped into an old friend, Ema Skye! I thought she may have been in no mood to talk, so I only said hi, but she called me back, saying we had so much to catch up on!

Athena didn't know who she was so I introduced them. Alright, so I guess her last appearance was in Ace Attorney 4! I don't remember correctly.

Ema was finally an official forensic investigator! She was much more cheerful now than when I first met her and she was a detective. She even gave up Snackoos! She gleefully took our fingerprints as she was allowed to do this as much as she wanted now.

She told us the case was being treated as a homicide now. The prosecuter assigned to this case was from a different culture and wanted to argue that it was a straight up murder. Miles Edgeworth was now chief prosecutor (or at least, I don't think he was before. He also wears glasses now) and he reorganised the whole office so that corrupt prosecutors were now gone. I assume that includes Payne and how he ended up going to Khura'in? Haha!

That also meant this new prosecutor in question came from Khura'in. He investigated the scene himself and declared that this was a murder. Ema said she never met any prosecutor like him before. I'll bet, since he's from a place that just declares everyone guilty.

Ema said his name was Nahyuta Sahdmadhi. Apparently I knew of him! I don't know how his name could be a pun of something though... He was famous for going around the world and being called in on cases. She also said he was very polite and understanding.

I asked Ema would she explain to him about Trucy being a good person and she said she would. I also asked her would she let us have a look at the scene. She agreed, saying even if she said no that we'd do it anyway. Haha yeah. She wanted to come with us though so she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment