Thursday 9 July 2020

8 ace attorney 6 - saying "hold it!" and "objection!" and feeling good again

Dear Readers,

It was time for me to cross-examine Ahlbi's testimony. The judge didn't remember how cross-examination worked since he hadn't come across it in so long and I had an option to give him a refresher. Nice tutorial trick for a game series in its 6th entry!

I chose no and went on to cross-examine Ahlbi. I had to be careful because of his outburst earlier. I got to learn more about Paht Rohl, his unfortunate circumstances and his close friendship with Ahlbi. It's very sad what happened to him with his family and everything.

The microphone responds very well in this game! Much better than in Ace Attorney 5. In fact it responds just like the first 4 games! The weird thing is, I don't press Y anymore to use it but instead I use the microphone icon on the touchscreen, which is kinda weird.

I yelled my first few "Hold it!"s and "Objection!" and the music stopped, which meant I was right! How did Ahlbi know the butterfly was green? He wasn't allowed to look at it, and the newspaper picture was black and white. At this, the judge said "Pohlkunka!" which Payne explained was an expression of surprise in Khura'inese.

Payne then revealed that Ahlbi's monk duty scroll was found in the treasure room. Dun dun dunnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment