Monday 20 July 2020

19 ace attorney 6 - it becomes clearer about the treasure

Dear Readers,

Without any trace of the true murder weapon, things were looking grim. Payne also pointed out that I accused Mr. Andistan'dhin of being the thief, but since the real thief was the victim, the motive for murder was now gone out the window.

The judge was ready to hand down his verdict and the crowd once again called for death. Andistan'dhin encouraged them. I'm getting pretty tired of these bloodthirsty savages...

I thought carefully and repplied my thinking, particularly at the moment where the victim asked Ahlbi "Did you steal it?"

The misconception dawned on me. I was left with three choices about the treasure box: It wouldn't open, it was gone, it was empty. Of course, it was empty.

I argued that Andistan'dhin stole the treasure before and made the argument plausible enough to prompt a final testimony out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment