Friday 3 July 2020

2 ace attorney 6 - meeting ahlbi ur'gaid, who says "i'll be your guide!"

 Dear Readers,

While abroad in this exotic eastern kingdom I take a few pictures of the marketplace and temple in this town/city and meet Ahlbi Ur'gaid, a monk in training at Tehm'pul Temple, who's gonna guide me around. "Hap'piraki" is how he greets me. Nice bit of wordplay already :)

I'm here on holidays. Although I can turn screen shake off, the screen flash is still here in this game :(

Ahlbi gives me a magatama shaped treat called magatah'man to welcome me here. Unfortunately, he then announces that it costs 20 Dahmas.

After this nice introduction, we head to Tehm'pul Temple.

I just copped that Ahlbi Ur'gaid is wordplay on the phrase "I'll be your guide" which is delightfully amusing. I love this stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment