Tuesday 21 July 2020

20 ace attorney 6 - figuring out the box

Dear Readers,

It was Andistan'dhin's final gig and testimony. I pressed him a bit and he asked me how I could explain why the box wouldn't unlock earlier. I had two choices: Maybe there was a different key or maybe there was a different way to open it. I chose the latter.

Many more rhyming couplets from him, delightful ones :) I had another choice to make: The secret to opening the box was either hidden in either the box or the key. I chose the box. It wasn't the right answer but lead into the other option, the key.

After this I was back to guessing which was the right piece of evidence on which statement to trigger an exit out of this and progress.

I finally got it after matching the key with the statement about the founder's displeasure. The music stopped which meant it was correct. Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment