Saturday 11 July 2020

10 ace attorney 6 - learning the séance system

Dear Readers,

I finally had a chance to cross-examine, or whatever this new system is in this game is called, Rayfa's Insight. She told me to make note of the words that appeared in the pool image that were picked up by the victim's five senses in his final moments.

I was able to review the Séance. Some words came up on the top screen and these five magatama spiritual thingies appeared on the bottom screen, one for each sense I guess.

Hmm... the victim cound SEE the boy, SMELL the incense, HEAR the Song of Ceremony and the boy's voice and... I'm not sure what he was TASTING... was it incense? Finally, he could FEEL pain. Also it looks like Ahlbi's holding something above his head but it isn't clear what it is.

It looks like two of these things were from the HEAR sense and none for the TASTE sense. The statement about the Dance of Devotion was the one that had emphasis in the tutorial so I chose to press the Select icon during the third thing, which was the Song of Ceremony. Rayfa's statement about this taking place after the event was incorrect!

I was able to use a cursor with context to pick the words appearing in the image, and the bottom screen of the 3DS became like a track pad! I was able to choose with the circle pad as well. After choosing the Song of Ceremony I raised an objection!

I brought up this discrepancy and the judge could see it too. The crowd gasped.

Princess Rayfa then said it was just a practice run and asked Payne to explain. Sounds like another turnabout challenge is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment