Wednesday 22 July 2020

21 ace attorney 6 - figuring out the key

Dear Readers,

The discrepancy with the key was that we knew it as the Magatama Key but Andastan’dhin slipped up and called it the Mitamah Key after all my pressing. I didn’t spot it myself and only got it right after exhausting possibilities. Oops!

I was asked if it was a very important detail and judging by Andastan’dhin’s sweaty frantic reaction I stood firm on this point. I was finally able to connect the Song of Ceremony to it, and presented it when asked. The option came up to flip it horizontally or vertically. I got a very funny bit of text when I said horizontally, and said a word which was Magatama spelled backwards, but it was wrong. You have to flip it vertically and I was asked to prove this.

On the treasure box, there was a Mitamah shaped groove behind the butterfly. I placed it there with a “Got It!” but I didn’t have the option to yell that into the microphone, which is a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment