Tuesday 1 May 2018

60 zelda breath of the wild - electricity fight!!

Dear Readers,

Despite all the electric enemy hazards, I decided to approach the tower anyway. It went very badly at first!

#372 Dragonbone Boko Shield
#223 Dragonbone Boko Club

I drew 2 Blue Lizalfos out of the water and they weren't too difficult to defeat thankfully.

#237 Lightning Rod

I drew over one of the Electric Wizzrobes as well. It went pretty badly. I lost fairies and kept dropping equipment from getting shocked but I managed to defeat it! Woo! It was relentless in its attacks and put out electric Keese as well. It dropped the Lightning Rod when I defeated it.

I got a game over so I had to identify many of these things again! Argh! It was those darn Electric Lizalfos. They wouldn't come out of the water! I was frustrated shooting arrows at them and whatnot, but they stayed in the water just spitting at me!

Second attempt! Also this time I had to have my Switch charging as the battery got low. First, the two Blue Lizalfos, then an Electric Wizzrobe whom I lost a fairy to, but I defeated it!

#087 Electric Chuchu

The Electric Wizzrobe spawned one of these.

#252 Knight's Claymore

I spotted this in the water on the shore. Lots of metal equipment here... Must be the remains of other reckless fighters who dared to approach the tower without having watched electricity safety videos in school!

#049 Hearty Bass
#054 Voltfin Trout

Spotted these in the lake when it rained at night.

The next Electric Wizzrobe I beat without taking any damage! :) My strategy was to get it with an arrow between the eyes, then it gets stunned and falls on the ground, open to attacks. Then I just wailed on it until defeat. Whew! That'll be my strategy with them from now on!

As for the land shy Electric Lizalfos, I just avoided them the best I could! I raised ice blocks with Cryonis and used them as stepping stones to get to the tower, then I climbed out of reach of them! Whew! That got way more tense than It should've been!

No comments:

Post a Comment