Sunday 10 June 2018

100 zelda breath of the wild - remembering princess zelda sitting under a tree in the rain

Dear Readers,

This is the first game I've written 100 posts for! Woohoo! :) Now it was time to find the seventh photograph spot. This was easy enough to find!

The photograph showed the Bridge Of Hylia in the background, distinct mountains in the background and an even more distinct tree in the foreground. Pikango helped me with this earlier too.

I warped to Bosh Kala Shrine and headed south. I spotted a hole at the bottom of a slope and a rock at the top, which looked like it would fit inside. I pushed the rock down the slope and it neatly slotted into the hole which earned me my 24th Korok Seed.

Further south and on top of Scout's Hill was a little ruined structure. I lifted a rock there and found my 25th Korok Seed.

From there I could see the tree I was looking for. I glided across Hylia River to it. Sure enough the spot was there. I recalled the memory...

...Princess Zelda watched me practise my sword swinging. It was dark and rainy, yet here I was anyway, practising out in the rain. She took shelter under the tree and under the cosy little shelter that housed two little statues. She talked about me following in my father's footsteps. He was a knight in the Royal Guard as well. Then she mused out loud with a sad expression; what if it wasn't really my path? What if it was the path I was told to choose rather than the path I wanted to choose for myself? She looked very sad while dwelling on this...

...that was the memory. It looked like she was projecting her feelings about her own given role in life, but the scene was vague enough to keep me guessing. Aw man! Can't wait to find more memories! However, the eighth photograph is the one inside Hyrule Castle! Gulp!

I found my 26th Korok seed inside this cosy little shelter under the same tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment