Friday 22 June 2018

112 zelda breath of the wild - rock n' roll versus heavy metal at mo'a keet shrine

Dear Readers,

I warped to Mo'a Keet Shrine and took on the "Metal Makes a Path" trial.

On entering I was greeting by lots of rolling rocks rolling into lava. There were three lines of them and one of the lines had metal balls rolling down it. I used Stasis to get around without being crushed and I found a Knight's Broadsword in the chest at the top of the metal ball's line. Then I used Magnesis to carry the metal ball back down to the bottom and break open the cracked ceiling. Another treasure chest fell and had a ruby inside.

This chest was made of metal. I used Magnesis on it and I was still able to use it to push the other rolling rocks backwards. It was a sturdy chest, especially when I was up against four rolling rocks at once! I pushed them back up the slope until I reached the monk for their Spirit Orb.

#083 Fireproof Lizard

Spotted this little guy outside the shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment