Wednesday 20 June 2018

110 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at south akkala stable

Dear Readers,

On the last stop of my current stable tour, I hung out at South Akkala Stable for a while.


Lonni was walking around. She said she was looking for her true love and that there was a Great Fairy in this region. I'll have to look for her.

Naddon the Goron was leaving the stable. He told me where Goron City was.

A grouchy girl named Jana was here. She was looking for something on the ground. She noticed I had some armoranth. She asked for some and I gave it to her. She warmed up to me then. She said her little sister Gleena was a huge fan of insects. She wanted one for her birthday but wouldn't say which. Jana wanted me to find out for her. This came up as Little Sister's Big Request. She said she had an elder sister too named Kaifa, who was looking after the livestock.

A man named Rex was sitting by the fire. He asked me who I was and I said I was a humble traveller. He was kinda pompous. He was looking for the legendary sword but took a wrong turn and ended up here. He said he was going to Woodland Stable. I guess that's another place to visit in future! I haven't found it yet though.

Sure enough, Gleena was fast asleep inside the stable.

A girl named Tenne was looking after the horses.

I chatted with Kaifa. She said a suspicious person named Kilton appears at Skull Lake north of here and that he had something called the Fang and Bone that only appears at night. I've heard of him before from other people :) she said the East Akkala Stable was hiring soldiers for protection because of the rumours about Kilton. I asked her more about herself and she got all nervous. Poor girl doesn't sound like she was much self confidence.

At this stage Gleema was awake and active. She told me a big secret and that was her sister hated dragonflies. I told Jana and she said to give her the dragonflies myself. I had at least one of each kind so that was nice :) Gleema took them to Jana and she got all freaked out. I went back to Jana and she gave me 100 rupees. So yeah that was nice. Gleema is the most cheerful of all of them.

So I have more stables to find! It'll be another tour as I have to go out and find them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment