Thursday 21 June 2018

111 zelda breath of the wild - balancing bagatelle and lasers at ze kasho shrine

Dear Readers,

While I was at the South Akkala stable, I decided to check out the local shrine in earnest.

The trial within was called "Ze Kasho Apparatus". On entering I immediately saw a panel to do a balancing puzzle. All I had to do was clear a path of spikes by tilting and making them slide out of the way. Beyond this was a switch that temporarily helped to block the deadly lasers that were in the way. I had to shoot the switch with arrows a couple of times. Near the end of the room was a treasure chest and I had to hit the switch again to make a platform move into position so I could nab the treasure. There was Silverscale Spear inside. I wanted to take a picture of it but I ended up dropping it down the hole! Argh! I continued on.

Beyond this was a puzzle where I had to tilt and roll three balls into cup shaped holders like on some kind of a bagatelle game. The weird physics on the balls made it a slow process. I'd have better, quicker luck with little ball bearings on a toy version of this. I got it though and this opened up the way to the monk and their Spirit Orb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment