Monday 4 June 2018

94 zelda breath of the wild - mapping out the volcanic eldin region

Dear Readers,

The climb to the tower in this volcanic red rock region wasn't easy! The path was full of Fire Chuchus and Fire Keese!

On top of that I had to deal with rocks rolling down towards me too! I didn't get hurt thankfully, though I had to stop every few seconds to knock away the fiery enemies without getting burned.

I finally got close to the tower. There were no other obstacles around it thankfully, but beyond the tower was when it started getting seriously hot. I would have to use heat resistant strategies to continue from here. For now I just climbed the tower, which came to be known as Eldin Tower.

I climbed to the top of Eldin Tower and mapped out the entire region. The red lava colour really stood out on the map and the pattern of lava on the volcano looked pretty awesome :)

Once again I compared my spot on the tower to the one in the fifth photograph. I was definitely very close now, judging from the distance of the castle, but I didn't see any water from where I was. I could only see lava. It must be further west again.

No comments:

Post a Comment