Tuesday 19 June 2018

109 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at foothill stable

Dear Readers,

I warped to Foothill Stable to mingle with the locals. It was night time and Kass was still here too.

I chatted with Gaile by the fire. She asked me if I was travelling to Goron City. I told her I was and she offered to sell me Fireproof Elixirs, with discounts for buying in bulk. I decided not to buy.

A man on horseback named Zorona was obsessed with "Fang and Bone" and it had something to do with treasure at Hyrule Castle? I'm not sure.

I went inside and found Mayro, who was admiring the painting on the wall. He said he heard it was done by Ozunda, the owner of this stable. He said it must've been painted from a southern direction. "A Landscape Of A Stable" came up as a shrine quest. I decided to take a picture of the painting for later.

On the wall of the stable was a recipe for Fireproof Elixirs, a Fireproof Lizard and a Bokoblin Horn.

I chatted with Dayto. He was wondering whether to follow his map or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment