Saturday 9 June 2018

99 zelda breath of the wild - remembering princess zelda bending over to pick up the hot-footed frog

Dear Readers,

After sleeping on it, waiting for night to pass and the weather to improve, I found the spot shown in the sixth photograph!

After sleeping I warped back to Monya Toma Shrine. The spot was just southeast of here, past the little marshland and up on the mound. I would not have been able to find this place in the rain and the dark! I didn't have to go too far north after all either, just a little northwest of Hyrule Castle. I stood on the spot and recalled the memory...

...Princess Zelda was taking pictures of plants with the Sheikah Slate. She was all excited about it and was telling me about how the flowers can be used in cooking to unlock their potential. She got all quiet and wistful when she spotted a Silent Princess, saying how they were in danger of going extinct. The music got all sentimental too. Not to worry though, after 100 years they're still around :) I had six of them right now! Then she got all excited again and bent over, picking up a Hot-Footed Frog. She wanted to experiment with its effects by trying to get me to taste it right then and there! I wasn't so keen on her idea!...

...and that was it! This scene is kinda famous because she bends over with her butt in clear view. Also, princesses of legend are usually known for kissing frogs rather than trying to get the hero to taste them!

No comments:

Post a Comment