Wednesday 13 June 2018

103 zelda breath of the wild - gliding into princess zelda's study

Dear Readers,

I reloaded my save from when I was higher up at the castle and tried my best to find the spot in the 8th photograph on the map.

I found what may have looked like the spot. It seemed to be slightly below the main castle grounds and on a walkway to a turret. This turned out to be the case! :) On the map it was between the two orange doors that were the highest. The shining spot was there alright! The place was crawling with Guardians so I glided into the room nearby which turned out to be Zelda's Study.

I started reading Zelda's research notes. In them she talked about discovering the Sheikah Slate and studying with Impa, Purah and Robbie. It wasn't working for them at first but they got it to work in some way. It was able to take pictures. I liked the way she was amazed at what was basically a camera :) She also talked about the Guidance Stones. She talked about training the Champions and about unearthing the Guardians, some of which she couldn't find under Hyrule Castle and its columns. She talked about finding the shrines and how they were there to train the hero against Calamity Ganon. She talked about discovering the Shrine Of Ressurection and restoring it in case something bad happened. Good call!

No comments:

Post a Comment