Friday 1 June 2018

91 zelda breath of the wild - avoiding guardian skywatchers while climbing up akkala citadel ruins

Dear Readers,

I glided from the Mo'a Keet shrine to the region east of there and walked under the bridge and up the hill, looking for a way to climb up to the tower in this region.

#011 Red-Tusked Boar

I spotted this creature running around.

#146 Blue Hinox

I spotted this snoozer here too.

I kept climbing and found a way up to the bridge and round a Bokoblin camp. I crossed the bridge and kept going until I found Ze Kasho shrine and the South Akkala Stable.

From here I could see the big mountain with the tower on top of it nearby. Again, I wasn't in the mood for mingling so I decided to climb the mountain, even though there was the threat of Guardian Skywatchers.

Then it started raining and it wouldn't stop raining! I got some ways up the mountain, at least to some steps. I was trying to avoid a Skywatcher and beat a Blue Bokoblin at the same time. I eventually beat the Bokoblin and moved on.

Then I had to deal with a Black Bokoblin archer and defeated that while avoiding another Skywatcher. Then I had no real option except to climb a very tall castle-like wall. I was trying to magnetise a metal crate to give me a boost but by then it had stopped raining at least. I climbed straight up the wall, occasionally taking a rest on ledges. I eventually got to the summit of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment