Monday 18 June 2018

108 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at sarenne stable

Dear Readers,

I decided to do some mingling at one of the stables I had skipped. I went to Sarenne Stable and hung out there for a while.

A girl named Zumi stood by the cooking pot. She asked if I was a leviathan researcher, whatever that was. She told me that there are ruins on the other side of Mount Drena that are dark even during the day. She suggested not going there and staying here forever instead with a little laugh. She must've been talking about Thyphlo Ruins. It looks pretty murky on the map alright. Also she kinda took a shine to me :)

Nearby were three guys talking amongst themselves. Onya, Akrah and Garshon. They each had theories on why the leviathans went extinct. They introduced themselves as scientists and researchers of leviathans. They said leviathans were found at Eldin Mountains, Hebra region and Gerudo region. Akrah asked if I could take pictures of leviathan bones while on my travels and offered 300 rupees. I said I would. This came up as "Leviathan Bones" in the side quests.

The recipe on the wall of this stable had Hylian Rice, Fresh Meat and Rock Salt as ingredients. I had some and I cooked them together for a Meat and Rice Bowl.

A man named Ronn was on horseback here. He said he was looking for three long legendary creatures. I wonder if everyone was talking about the dragons? Actually, I doubt the three guys were, as they wanted pictures of bones.

Stable tour continues next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment