Tuesday 26 June 2018

116 zelda breath of the wild - pinball launching at monya toma shrine

Dear Readers,

I warped to Monya Toma Shrine to undergo the "Drawing Parabolas" trial.

In this shrine there were three stone launchers. You stand in them and they launch you towards the next one. The third one was pointing the wrong way, so I hit the switch next to it and that rotated the platform. I hit it a number of times so it was facing towards the area with the bowl. I had to break the wooden crates there too.

There was a chest here with a Thunderblade as well. I rotated the platform so I was able to land on this raised part from the previous launcher.

I put the ball in the first launcher, which launched it to the second, which launched it to the third, which launched it into the bowl, opening the way to the monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment